Terms and Conditions
- This web site is owned and operated by Saint Lucia Tourist Board, Lower Ground Floor, 1 Collingham Gardens, London SW5 0HW.
- The rights in the design, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this web site are owned by or licensed to Saint Lucia Tourist Board. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this web site, except where expressly granted. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
- You agree and acknowledge that the information and views contained anywhere on the web site shall not in any way constitute professional advice relevant to your specific requirements and that any advice or information you may receive through the web site is in no way a substitute for professional advice tailored to your specific needs.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Saint Lucia Tourist Board against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs incurred or suffered and any claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened arising out of your use of the web site.
- Saint Lucia Tourist Board is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this web site. Saint Lucia Tourist Board cannot promise that the web site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. The web site is provided on an "as available" basis. Saint Lucia Tourist Board willl not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the web site for any reason beyond our control.
- The web site may contain links to other web sites not owned or operated by us. Saint Lucia Tourist Board makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in these web sites and any link to another web site shall in no way be construed as an endorsement of the web site by Saint Lucia Tourist Board. Links are provided for convenience only.
- Saint Lucia Tourist Board may change the web site or these terms at any time. If you use the web site after such changes you will be bound by the new terms.
- These terms and your use of this web site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
© Copyright 2013 Saint Lucia Tourist Board