The Great Saint Lucia Bake Off Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Saint Lucia Tourist Board, Hotel Chocolat, agencies or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. Entrants to the competition need to create a cake that symbolises Saint Lucia using chocolate as the star ingredient. Entrants need to give the cake a name, describe/draw how it would look and tell us what additional ingredients would be used and why. The best ideas/creations posted on our Facebook page or Twitter page using hashtag #CocoaLoco will win a one of several chocolate prizes up for grabs. You don’t have to bake the cake to be able to enter.
3. The prizes are 3 x Sleekster chocolate boxes and chocolate cookery book courtesy of Hotel Chocolat.
4. The competition closes at 11.59pm, Wednesday 17th August 2016. The three winners will be chosen by a panel of judges and notified via Facebook or Twitter w/c 22nd August.
5. There is only one entry per person.
6. The prize is non-transferable and no alternative prize will be offered.
7. There is no cash alternative
8. The Judge's decision is final