Facebook Chocolate Heritage Competition
Just let us know who you would like to take to dinner at Rabot 1745 and why on our Facebook page. The best answer wins!
Terms and conditions
1. The prize is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except for employees of Saint Lucia Tourist Board their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. The prize is for dinner for two at Rabot 1745 restaurant in London or Leeds courtesy of Hotel Chocolat.
3. The competition closes at 11.59pm, Sunday 23rd August 2015. A winner will be selected and notified on Facebook on Tuesday 25th August 2015. If the winner does not claim the prize after two weeks of being notified, another winner will be selected.
4. There is only one entry per person.
5. The prize is non-transferable and no alternative prize will be offered.
6. There is no cash alternative.